PrintDry Filament Dryer - 110VAC (FREE SHIPPING)
The PrintDry filament dryer is an ideal way to rejuvenate stale filament and keep your filament printing like new.
Often a new spool of filament will print very good when first removed from it's air tight package, but print quality can deteriorates after a few weeks/months (or hours/days with Nylon) in storage. Most 3D printing filaments (ABS, PLA, PETG, PETT, TPU, PC and especially Nylon) are hygroscopic materials, which have a strong affinity for moisture. Once removed from their original packaging, these filaments can readily begin to absorb moisture in the air. Even a small amount of moisture in the filament can cause streaks, bubbles, burning, brittleness, increased "stringing", and even a chemical reaction (hydrolysis) when the filament melts, passing through the heated nozzle. When this happens, the filament will make a popping/cracking/hissing sound and the 3D prints will have rough/grainy surface finish with reduced physical properties (less tensile and impact strength).
Storing printer filament in an air-tight container with desiccant can prevent moisture absorption (and is recommended), but will not do a good job at reversing it. The PrintDry filament dryer offers an easy and effective way to "pull" the moisture out of filaments. In addition, with it's special turn-table design it can feed the filament into a 3D printer for printing while drying. This makes it an in-line filament dryer. The PrintDry temperature settings are adjustable, and can be set from 95-160°F (35-70°C) to dry everything from multiple types of filament or recharging desiccant packs. The PrintDry Filament Dryers work great in combination with the PrintDry Vacuum Sealed Filament Storage Containers.
The PrintDry filament dry now ships with the additional feeder for the top chamber, as well as two (2) D-spools included!
This dryer will pay for itself after saving just a few spools of filament!
- Works with both 1.75mm and 3mm filaments.
- Dryer Temp Range: 35-70°C or 95-160°F
- Continuous Drying Time: 40 Hours (max)
- Power Supply: 110VAC 60Hz, 245W
- Spool Dimensions: OD 100-250mm (4-10″), Height 25-125mm (1-5″),
- Spool Mounting Hole Diameter 19-58mm (3/4-2.3″)
- Spool Weight: max. 2Kg (4.5 lbs)
- Weight: 3.8Kg or 8.5lbs
- Size: 370x370x360mm or 15x15x15″
- ETL and TUV/GS listed
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 12-months
- (1) PrintDry Filament Dryer (new units are made using a "cloudier" but more durable plastic for the filament chambers)
- (1) Additional Feeder for top chamber
- (2) D-Spools
We Also Recommend