Vectric Cut2D CNC Software
Cut2D provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting 2-dimensional parts on a CNC router.
Cut2D can generate profile, pocket, drill and inlay tool paths for your CNC router. You can either create designs from scratch, or import and convert graphic design files (DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SVG) into CNC tool paths for machining parts and components. It has an easy to use work-flow to let you get from the design phase to production as quickly as possible and is one of the most affordable and accessible ways to start cutting 2D parts with your CNC.
Cut2D comes in two variants, Desktop for hobby users with smaller CNC machines that can create tool paths under 25" x 25" (635mm x 635mm) wide, and PRO which has no size limit for it's tool paths. The PRO version also includes additional production orientated features like shape nesting, tool path templates, tool path merging, scripting/gadgets support, and the creation of job setup sheets.
For a full list of Cut2D features and descriptions click HERE.
Note: Customers will receive an email containing the download link and license code directly from Vectric Ltd. Orders placed over the weekend or after business hours may require an additional business day or two for the code to arrive.
Additional Vectric software benefits:
- Vectric software licences can be installed on up to 3 different PC’s for a single user.
- Vectric offers free lifetime support for all their software.
- Vectric has probably the best user forum in the industry - an excellent resource for gaining and sharing knowledge with thousands of other Vectric users.
- Vectric products do not require any yearly maintenance fees.
- Vectric customers can upgrade to another Vectric product at anytime by just paying the difference in price between the two products.
- Vectric customers have access to ALL upgrades for that program FREE of charge for the first 12 months after purchase.
- Vectric customers outside of the 12-month auto upgrade period can evaluate the new features (with the free trial download) and decide if they want to pay to to a particular upgrade or not. If you wish to upgrade you just pay the standard upgrade cost for your specific program and this will enable you to jump to the latest release. There is no additional fee for skipping an earlier release.
- If you ever decide you no longer have a need for the software, Vectric will allow you to transfer your license to another user on payment of a small licence transfer fee.
You can download a Free Trial version of either version of the software from this page on the Vectric website: http://www.vectric.com/downloads/trial-software.html
Note: Vectric products are only supported on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (SP3). They are not MAC compatible.
Minimum System requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz Multi-Core CPU or greater
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP (SP3)
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB Disk space (2GB Additional disk space required if you wish to store the tutorials and clipart supplied, on your computer's hard drive
- Display: 1366 x 768 or better graphics display
We Also Recommend