NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate Set
Need to hide the stepper motor or move it out of the way in your design? Use this NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate Set to create a nice, clean hidden stepper motor drive with a one to one drive ratio.
This kit allows you to relocate the Nema 23 motor from the end of your linear rail to increase clearance around your design, and/or change the drive ratio between the motor and the Lead Screw. (Changing the drive ratio requires purchasing pulleys with different tooth-counts) The Standoff plate mounts directly to C-beam rails or the C-Beam end mount plates.
- 4 - M5x25mm Low Profile Screws
- 1 - GT2 (3MM-Pitch) Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 1/4" Bore
- 1 - NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate
- 1 - GT2 (3MM-Pitch) 9mm Timing Belt - Closed Loop
- 1 - GT2 (3MM-Pitch) Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 8mm Clamp Bore
This mount works great with the custom OpenBuilds NEMA 23 stepper motors or Nema 23 High Torque stepper motors. (sold separately). If you need a Nema 23 sized motor with different specifications for your application we recommend checking out the selection of Nema 23 motors at StepperOnline.com (affiliate link). We have used their motors in several of our personal builds and have been very satisfied with the results.
We Also Recommend