C-Beam Motor Mount Plate
The C-Beam motor mount plates are similar in design to the original C-Beam End Mounts, but this updated design allows the stepper motor to be mounted using all 4 mounting screws for an even stronger assembly, especially when using high-torque stepper motors!
These plates are pre-tapped with M5 threads for mounting a Nema 23 sized stepper motor and include a 16mm hole for a flanged bearing used when creating a lead screw transmission. Additional countersunk screw holes for a flush professional appearance make this plate a great choice for your project! (These plates can still be used in conjugation with the original C-Beam End Mounts on the non-motor side of the extrusion however due to the difference in plate thickness some adjustments may need to be made to the screw/extrusion length.)
This mount works great with the custom OpenBuilds NEMA 23 stepper motors or Nema 23 High Torque stepper motors. (sold separately). If you need a Nema 23 sized motor with different specifications for your application we recommend checking out the selection of Nema 23 motors at StepperOnline.com (affiliate link). We have used their motors in several of our personal builds and have been very satisfied with the results.
- C-Beam Linear Rail compatible.
- Countersunk screw holes for a flush looking mount. Use in conjunction with 20mm long Low Profile M5 screws (sold separately).
- (4) pre-tapped motor mounting holes (M5 threads).
- In-line 16mm bearing hole for use with a flanged bearing such as the F688ZZ flanged bearing.
- (1) C-Beam Motor Mount Plate
- Thickness: 6mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Brushed and Anodized
- Color: Black
We Also Recommend