C-Beam® Tension XL Linear Actuator Bundle
Strength, accuracy, and power coupled with its long length makes this actuator the perfect choice for your large projects and machines!
OpenBuilds' newly designed lead screw tension system virtually eliminates "screw whip" that can occur when using 8mm LEAD screws with extrusions over 1000mm long. This powerful and extremely accurate actuator has the capability to get your projects moving on a larger scale than ever before. These linear actuators can be used as the basis for large CNC projects, camera time-lapse/motion sliders, positioning systems, and more when combined with your own electronic control system. This system has a wide stance, rigid gantry cart and high resolution screw driven power.
- NEMA 23 Stepper motors mount to the new C-Beam Motor Mount Plate using all 4 mounting screws for maximum stability
- Uses the XLarge C-Beam Gantry Plate for strength and rigidity.
Uses dual Lead Screw Nut Blocks for reduced backlash and increased screw stability.
The modular design is easy to customize for your individual needs
Available with Clear or Black anodizing.
- Complete parts lists for OpenBuilds® C-Beam Tension XL Linear Actuator bundle (Note: a suitable electronic control system is also required for use)
- Drive system: Lead Screw
- Travel distance: 53.75" (1365mm)
- Accuracy: 0.001" ~0.003" (0.05mm ~0.10mm)
- Accuracy Positioning: 0.026mm
- Max Force: 26lb (115N)
- Max Speed: 5000 mm/min
We Also Recommend