PrintDry Filament Dryer 2.0 (FREE SHIPPING)
The PrintDry Filament Dryer 2.0 (DRYER PRO) is an ideal way to rejuvenate stale filament and keep your filament printing like new.
Often a new spool of filament will print very good when first removed from it's air tight package, but print quality can deteriorates after a few weeks/months (or hours/days with Nylon) in storage. Most 3D printing filaments (ABS, PLA, PETG, PETT, TPU, PC and especially Nylon) are hygroscopic materials, which have a strong affinity for moisture. Once removed from their original packaging, these filaments can readily begin to absorb moisture in the air. Even a small amount of moisture in the filament can cause streaks, bubbles, burning, brittleness, increased "stringing", and even a chemical reaction (hydrolysis) when the filament melts, passing through the heated nozzle. When this happens, the filament will make a popping/cracking/hissing sound and the 3D prints will have rough/grainy surface finish with reduced physical properties (less tensile and impact strength).
Storing printer filament in an air-tight container with desiccant can prevent moisture absorption (and is recommended), but will not do a good job at reversing it. The PrintDry filament dryers offer an easy and effective way to "pull" the moisture out of filaments. They can even be used an an in-line filament dryer to hold and dry the filament while the printer is printing. The PrintDry temperature settings are adjustable, and can be set from 95-167°F (35-75°C) to dry most common types of filament and can also be used to recharge desiccant packs for storage. The PrintDry Filament Dryers work great in combination with the PrintDry Vacuum Sealed Filament Storage Containers.
This dryer will pay for itself after saving just a few spools of filament!
- Works with both 1.75mm and 3mm filaments.
- Easily adjust the temperature with 5 presets (35ºC, 45ºC, 55ºC, 65ºC, and 75ºC)
- Continuous Drying Time: Built-in timer with a maximum time of up to 48 hours.
- Spool Dimensions: Accepts two filament spools up to 200mm (8") in diameter. (A large spool kit is available separately to fit spools up to 5kg and 300mm(12") in diameter. An additional chamber kit can also be purchased separately to add room for an additional 1KG spool)
- Spool Weight: max. 2Kg (4.5 lbs)
- ETL and CE/TUV listed
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 12-month warranty
We Also Recommend