C-Beam™ Linear Rail
The newest profile from the OpenBuilds' Team
- C-Beam is a profile based on the popular V-Slot linear guide system. It incorporates a C shape profile which gives added strength and functionality.
- Since C-Beam is a product of the V-Slot line all standard V-Slot parts and accessories are compatible! Of course, like V-Slot, every side of C-Beam can be used a linear guide.
- C-Beam is available in multiple lengths and comes with 4 of the holes pre-tapped and ready to accept C-Beam end mounts. This allows you to quickly create C-Beam linear actuators. Use a M5 Threaded Drill/Tap, if needed to easily tap the remaining holes, or if you need to cut the C-Beam to a custom length.
- You can add multiple plates for added precision and strength.
- You can use any of the V-Slot gantry plates with C-Beam.
- You can even 3D Print your own parts to produce customized creations.
- C-Beam is extremely modular which allows for practically unlimited mounting possibilities and build configurations
OpenBuilds C-Beam is made with 6063 T-5 Aluminum and it has a beautiful, shiny, super smooth, clear finish. The finish is much shinier than standard profiles which allows for a smoother ride for the OpenBuilds V Wheels.
C-Beam Linear Rail is considered to be a 40mm x 80mm profile which is compatible with all V-Slot Parts and Accessories.
250mm 1 lb. 2 oz.
500mm 2 lbs. 4 oz.
1000mm 4 lbs. 4 oz.