OpenBuilds Modular Enclosure System
OpenBuilds Modular Enclosures are a great professional looking solution to keeping dust, noise, drafts and fumes at bay!
Make your own self contained environment for 3D printing, CNC routing, laser engraving and so much more! These frames created using the OpenBuilds Modular Building System allows unlimited customization possibilities. You can even stack and connect them to create the ultimate 3D printing farm where each enclosure is self contained.
Note: These kits include all the necessary parts to complete the enclosure's frame only. They do not include the panels. This allows you to select the panel materials that work best for your application and budget, such as plywood, plexiglass, aluminum composite materials, Laser safety shielding, and more. The V-slot channels can fit panels up to approximately 6.1mm thick (~.24").
- Super Easy to Build (easy to follow build video)
- Easy to Customize
- Adapts to your needs
- Available in 3 convent sizes
- Insert panels of glass, acrylic, wood, plastic (Please note: panels are not included)
- Strong hinges for reliable operation
- Inside Dimensions: 27" W x 27" L x 29" H (680mm W x 680mm L x 740mm H)
- Outside Dimensions: 28"W x 28" L x 30" H (720mm W x 720mm L x 761mm H)
- Inside Dimensions: 46" W x 27" L x 29" H (1180mm W x 680mm L x 740mm H)
- Outside Dimensions: 48" W x 28" L x 30" H (1220mm W x 720mm L x 761mm H)
- Inside Dimensions: 46" W x 46" L x 29" H (1180mm W x 1180mm L x 740mm H)
- Outside Dimensions: 48" W x 48" L x 30" H (1220mm W x 1220mm L x 761mm H)
We Also Recommend