Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend Kit for Creality CR-10 / CR10S / CR20 / Ender 2, 3, 5 Printers
Upgrade your Creality CR-10 or Ender series 3D printer to print High temperature filaments with this All-Metal Hotend kit!
The factory hotend design on the Creality CR-10 and Ender series 3D printers has the PTFE tube located down in the melt zone of the hotend, where it butts up right against the nozzle. This limits the maximum temperature the nozzle can be used at, as PTFE will deform/shrink and break down around 250-260°C releasing hazardous fumes. Upgrading to an "all metal" hotend that does not use PTFE in the melt zone gives users the option to print materials requiring much higher nozzle temperatures like most nylon, polycarbonate, and engineering grade filaments safely and without the jams caused by deformed PTFE liners.
This drop in All Metal Conversion kit requires absolutely zero modification to your printer to install. The uniquely designed cooling block eliminates need for a thermal tube. By not having a separate thermal tube inside the cooling block, it allows for faster heat dissipation.
- Accepts the factory thermistor and heater cartridges
- Thermal heat break made from Grade 5 Titanium Alloy to provide excellent thermal isolation between the heater and the cooling block. Titanium is an extremely strong material and offers almost 3x lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, creating a more defined melt zone.
- Includes silicone heater block cover to help insulate and protect the heat block from drafts and filament build up.
- Includes 0.4mm brass nozzle coated with TwinClad® XT wear resistant plating and non-stick composite additive. (Additional nozzle materials and sizes available separately)
- CNC machined and assembled in USA
- CR-10 (will NOT fit the CR-10 V2)
- CR-10 MINI
- CR-20 Pro
- Ender 2
- Ender 3
- Ender 3 V2
- Ender 3 Pro
- Ender 3 Max
- Ender 5
- Ender 5 Plus
- Ender 5 Pro
- Ender 6
- TronXY X5S
- TronXY XY2 Pro
- Tevo Tornado
- Alfawise U20
- Lotmaxx SC-10
- Voxellab Aquila
- Aluminum Cooling Block
- Grade 5 Titanium Heat Break
- Aluminum Heater Block
- Brass Plated Wear Resistant MK8 0.4mm Nozzle
- Silicone Sock
- Hardware k
- M2 Hardened High Speed Steel Nozzle - MK8
- Additional sizes/materials are available through https://store.micro-swiss.com/