Router11 Router for OpenBuilds CNC Kits - 110v/60Hz
***On Back Order***
The RoutER11 is a one of kind, groundbreaking design upgrade over a standard router by incorporating high quality features.
The Router11 is ready to take on all of your CNC tasks and projects with its precise ER11 Collet, high-quality NSK bearings, powerful 1HP motor, and ESC-Constant Speed control system. The Router11 is easy to use, affordable and produces precise, quality cuts.
- 6-Speed dial for fine tuning RPM
- ESC-Constant Speed Control System (maintains a consistent speed regardless of the resistance.)
- ER11 Collet with wide range of bits support - 0.020" to 0.3125" [ Includes ER11 Collets 1/8", 1/4", 3mm, 6mm]
- Super low runout
- (1) RoutER11
- (1) ER11 Type A Nut
- (4) ER11 Collets 1/8", 1/4", 3mm, 6mm
- (1) Router Reduction Sleeve (71mm to 65mm)
- (1) Nut Wrench
- (2) Sets of Brushes
- (1) User Manual
- Collet Type: ER11
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz US
- Power: 1 HP Motor
- Operating Speed: 10K - 32k RPM US
- Mounting diameter: 65mm (includes reduction sleeve for use with the OpenBuilds Router/Spindle mount.
- Long 9' power cord with Snap-On Ferrite RFI EMI Noise Filter Suppressor
- NSK 6003 Bearings
(Product of Gearish, LLC - All registered Trademarks, Logos and other Intellectual Property found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.)
We Also Recommend