Vectric Aspire CNC Software
Aspire is Vectric's top-of-the-line and most feature packed CNC software solution to date. Aspire is an easy to learn and elegant solution to the complex job of designing and machining 2D, 2.5D and 3D parts with a CNC machine.
Aspire is built on the same platform as Vectric's VCarve Pro software, sharing the intuitive user interface and its ease of use for production design and routing, but with many additional features. In addition to the powerful drawing and routing tools of VCarve Pro, Aspire also has tools to let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawings, and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculate 3D roughing and finishing tool paths to accurately cut these shapes.
Aspire's unique 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models, as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch. Dimensional shapes can be created, edited and joined to build your final design. In addition you can import and modify existing 3D data and clip-art, this can be combined with 2D data and a large selection of tool path options to enable your CNC to carve and cut a huge variety of parts.
Vectric Aspire's feature include:
- Includes a large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files (over 1300) including Panels, Weaves, Textures and 150+ 3D models from Design & Make, alone worth over $5000
- Two-Sided machining for creating double-sided projects
- Wrapped rotary axis machining and in-software simulation
- 3D Component design from 2D vectors
- Vector Drawing with Smart Snapping & Transform Shortcuts
- Texture Area - Tile-able textures from 3D models
- 3D Texture models from image files
- Import 3D files in the following formats - STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive 3D editing - sculpting, blending & smoothing
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Online Clipart Access
- Installation USB that includes over 35 hours of easy to follow high quality Video Training Tutorials, example files, and a built in User Guide
- All the 2D drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro - layer control, guide lines, Snapping, rulers etc.
- Text editing with single stroke fonts
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage
- Import 2D vectors in the following formats: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG etc.
- Import 2D Images in the following formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG etc.
- Picture Editing & Cropping
- Lithopane Creation
- Photo VCarving
- Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
- Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
- Moulding Tool Paths - to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Create V-Carving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
- 2D Profiling with interactive tab hold-down, leads, ramping and other options
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
- Fluting tool paths with ramp in/out options
- Pocketing tool paths with efficient multi-tool options
- Drilling with peck cycle option
- Beveled Letters
- User definable, shaped Form Cutters
- Project tool paths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
- Tiling of tool paths to cut large jobs in smaller sections to fit smaller machines
- Tool path templates to automatically apply commonly used strategies and settings to new designs
- High quality multi-color Tool path preview for part verification and customer approval
- Job Setup Sheets
- Helical Arc Support
View several examples of Aspire users' work HERE.
For a full list and description of Aspire features Click HERE.
For a comparison of all Vectric software solutions click HERE.
Note: Customers will receive an email containing the download link and license code directly from Vectric Ltd. Orders placed over the weekend or after business hours may require an additional business day or two for the code to arrive.
Additional Vectric software benefits:
- Vectric software licences can be loaded on to 3 different PC’s for a single user.
- Vectric offers free lifetime support for all their software.
- Vectric has probably the best user forum in the industry - an excellent resource for gaining and sharing knowledge with thousands of other Vectric users.
- Vectric products do not require any yearly maintenance fees.
- Vectric customers can upgrade to another Vectric product at anytime by just paying the difference in price between the two products.
- Vectric customers have access to ALL upgrades for that program FREE of charge for the first 12 months after purchase.
- Vectric customers outside of the 12-month auto upgrade period can evaluate the new features (with the free trial download) and decide if they want to pay to to a particular upgrade or not. If you wish to upgrade you just pay the standard upgrade cost for your specific program and this will enable you to jump to the latest release. There is no additional fee for skipping an earlier release.
- If you ever decide you no longer have a need for the software, Vectric will allow you to transfer your license to another user on payment of a small licence transfer fee.
Note: Vectric products are only supported on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (SP3). They are not MAC compatible.
You can download a Free Trial version of the software from this page on the Vectric website: http://www.vectric.com/free-trial
Minimum System requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz Multi-Core CPU or greater
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP (SP3)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB Disk space (7.7GB Additional disk space required if you wish to store the tutorials and clipart supplied, on your computer's hard drive
- Display: 1366 x 768 or better graphics display