Vectric Cut3D CNC Software
A quick and easy way to machine 3D models on your CNC!
Cut3D lets you very quickly and easily create tool paths to carve a 3D model that has been designed in another 3D design program such as AutoCad, Rhino3D, 3D studio, etc. or scanned using a laser or touch probe device. It utilizes a wizard-based interface which include options to help hold the part, allow you to cut it in one piece, slices, or machine it from multiple sides. Cut3D is a simple solution for cutting 3D parts on your CNC if you do not require software to create 2D tool paths or need 3D modeling and layout tools.
Cut3D's exceptionally easy to use interface leads you step-by-step through the process of loading a model, setting the size, interactively placing tabs to hold the job in place, calculating single, double or four sided roughing and finishing tool paths, previewing the results, and finally saving the CNC code to run on your machine. 3D Models that are too tall/thick to machine in one operation because of gantry height, cutter length or limited material thickness can also be 'Sliced' into separate pieces. Each slice can then be machined separately and later assembled to form the complete model.
For a full list of Cut3D features and descriptions click HERE.
Note: Customers will receive an email containing the download link and license code directly from Vectric Ltd. Orders placed over the weekend or after business hours may require an additional business day or two for the code to arrive.
You can download a Free Trial version of the software from this page on the Vectric website: http://www.vectric.com/downloads/trial-software.html
Note: Vectric products are only supported on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (SP3). They are not MAC compatible
Additional Vectric software benefits:
- Vectric software licences can be installed on up to 3 different PC’s for a single user.
- Vectric offers free lifetime support for all their software.
- Vectric has probably the best user forum in the industry - an excellent resource for gaining and sharing knowledge with thousands of other Vectric users.
- Vectric products do not require any yearly maintenance fees.
- Vectric customers can upgrade to another Vectric product at anytime by just paying the difference in price between the two products.
- Vectric customers have access to ALL upgrades for that program FREE of charge for the first 12 months after purchase.
- Vectric customers outside of the 12-month auto upgrade period can evaluate the new features (with the free trial download) and decide if they want to pay to to a particular upgrade or not. If you wish to upgrade you just pay the standard upgrade cost for your specific program and this will enable you to jump to the latest release. There is no additional fee for skipping an earlier release.
- If you ever decide you no longer have a need for the software, Vectric will allow you to transfer your license to another user on payment of a small licence transfer fee.
Minimum System requirements:
- Operating System: WindowsXP (SP3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 60 Mb Free disk space
- Graphics display: 1366 x 768 or higher
We Also Recommend