NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate Set
Need to hide the stepper motor or move it out of the way in your design? Use this NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate Set to create a nice, clean hidden stepper motor drive with a one to one drive ratio.
This kit allows you to relocate the Nema 23 motor from the end of your linear rail to increase clearance around your design, and/or change the drive ratio between the motor and the Lead Screw. (Changing the drive ratio requires purchasing pulleys with different tooth-counts) The Standoff plate mounts diectly to C-beam rails or the C-Beam end mount plates.
- 4 - M5x25mm Low Profile Screws
- 1 - GT2 (3MM-Pitch) Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 1/4" Bore
- 1 - NEMA 23 Reduction / Stand Off Plate
- 1 - GT2 (3MM-Pitch) 9mm Timing Belt - Closed Loop
- 1 - GT2 (3MM-Pitch) Timing Pulley - 20 Tooth - 9mm Belt - 8mm Clamp Bore
Compatible with NEMA 23 series stepper motors
We Also Recommend