Taulman3D 910 Nylon filament
Nylon 910 is the first 3D-printable high impact, high durability co-polymer alloy with a tensile strength of 8,100PSI, thus matching 10-15% glass filled materials! Alloy 910 is meant for high temperature, high strength, and high durability uses. Alloy 910 is an excellent material for molding, robotics, machining or any need that requires a high tensile feature along with high durability. Due to Alloy 910's chemical composition, it has the least water absorption of all similar materials containing a Nylon component.
- Any industrial parts that are currently being made of other high tensile polymers.
- Large motor mounting
- Industrial vibration isolators and damping parts
- High Pressure Sand Blasting resistant
- Sand Blast Masking
- Electroplating supports and hangers
- Chemical dip and tank supports.
- High end gears and cams
- Chemical resistant equipment covers.
1 lb. spools
|Recommended Extrusion Temperature:||245°C - 250°C|
|Recommended Nozzle size:||Any Size|
Recommended Print Speed:
|Equivalent to ABS speeds|
Recommended Retraction Settings:
1mm per 0.1mm of nozzle diameter
(ie. 5mm retraction when using a 0.5mm diameter nozzle)
Recommended Print Surface:
Hot - Glass heated to 45°C with a coat of PVA glue
Cold - BuiltTak with a coat of PVA glue
We Also Recommend