Vectric VCarve CNC Software
A complete software solution for CNC Routing, Sign Making, Wood Carving & Engraving!
VCarve is a complete solution for 2D & 2.5D, and 3D routing. The software can import and create tool paths for a single 3D model from a non-vectric design program (STL, OBJ, SKP, 3DM etc.), or assemble multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art files (V3M) into a design. The software uses the same simple and intuitive work-flow and interface as Vectric's other programs.
VCarve includes a comprehensive set of drawing tools along with profiling, pocketing and drilling tool paths for 2D work. It also has; v-carving, prism carving, texturing and many other options for cutting 2D and 3D parts with your CNC. VCarve's combination of affordable power and simplicity makes it Vectric's most popular program!
The software comes in two variants, Desktop for hobby users with smaller CNC machines (under 25" x 25" or 635mm x 635mm) and Pro which has no size limit, supports rotary axis machining, and also includes production orientated features like nesting, tool path templates, scripting (gadgets) and job setup sheets.
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Two-Sided Machining & Multi-Sided 3D Simulation
- (Pro Only) 2D/2.5D Wrapped Rotary Axis Machining and in Software Simulation
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools including Smart Snapping & Transformation Shortcuts
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import - DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG
- Image File Import - BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Robust V-Carving
- Photo VCarving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Moulding Tool paths - to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Tool path
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Tool paths
- Multi-color Tool path Previews
For a full list of VCarve features and descriptions click HERE.
Note: Customers will receive an email containing the download link and license code directly from Vectric Ltd. Orders placed over the weekend or after business hours may require an additional business day or two for the code to arrive.
For a comparison of all Vectric software solutions click HERE.
Additional Vectric software benefits:
- Vectric software licences can be loaded on to 3 different PC’s for a single user.
- Vectric offers free lifetime support for all their software.
- Vectric has probably the best user forum in the industry - an excellent resource for gaining and sharing knowledge with thousands of other Vectric users.
- Vectric products do not require any yearly maintenance fees.
- Vectric customers can upgrade to another Vectric product at anytime by just paying the difference in price between the two products.
- Vectric customers have access to ALL upgrades for that program FREE of charge for the first 12 months after purchase.
- Vectric customers outside of the 12-month auto upgrade period can evaluate the new features (with the free trial download) and decide if they want to pay to to a particular upgrade or not. If you wish to upgrade you just pay the standard upgrade cost for your specific program and this will enable you to jump to the latest release. There is no additional fee for skipping an earlier release.
- If you ever decide you no longer have a need for the software, Vectric will allow you to transfer your license to another user on payment of a small licence transfer fee.
You can download a Free Trial version of either version of the software from this page on the Vectric website: http://www.vectric.com/free-trial
All Vectric products are only supported on Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (SP3)
Minimum System requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP (SP3)
- Processor: 2 GHz Multi-Core CPU or greater
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB Disk space (7.7GB Additional disk space required if you wish to store the tutorials and clipart supplied, on your computer's hard drive
- Display: 1366 x 768 or better graphics display