C-Beam™ End Mount
The C-Beam End Mounts are high quality aluminum plates that allow for easy attachment of a Nema 23 sized motor to the ends of C-Beam Linear Rail.
The plates are pre-tapped with M5 threads for mounting a Nema 23 motor and include a recess for a bearing which is typically used in lead screw transmissions. Additional countersunk screw holes for a flush professional appearance make this plate a great choice for your project!
This mount works great with the custom OpenBuilds NEMA 23 stepper motors or Nema 23 High Torque stepper motors. (sold separately). If you need a Nema 23 sized motor with different specifications for your application we recommend checking out the selection of Nema 23 motors at StepperOnline.com (affiliate link). We have used their motors in several of our personal builds and have been very satisfied with the results.
- Designed to work with C-Beam Linear Rail
- Recessed bearing pocket ensures a stable fit for 688Z sized bearings
- Includes pre-tapped (M5) mounting holes for easily mounting a Nema 23 Stepper Motor
- Countersunk screw holes for a flush looking mount. Use in conjunction with 20mm long Low Profile M5 screws (sold separately)
- (1) C-Beam End Mount
- Size: 80mm x 50mm
- Thickness: 11mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Brushed and Anodized
- Color: Black
We Also Recommend