INTERFACE CNC Touch Controller
(***Back in stock!***)
INTERFACE puts control in your hands, enabling you to Jog, Home, Zero, Load and Run jobs all from a stand alone plug and play hand-held pendant!
(Currently limited to a maximum purchase of 1 unit per customer)
Avoid having to tie up a laptop or desktop computer to send G-code to your CNC. Run your jobs directly at your machine with the OpenBuilds INTERFACE. It has never been easier, simply load the job file, set the starting point and start the cut. No more ruined jobs from computers going into sleep mode, turning off the USB port, or rebooting from unscheduled operating system updates while your CNC is running!
INTERFACE was designed as a purpose built tool that is a part of your machine. It is rugged, user friendly and it will quickly become a favorite in your shop!
- Standalone Human-Machine Interface for controlling your machine.
- Tactile haptic and audible feedback system for confirmation in noisy CNC environments.
- Supports Homing, Jogging, Probing, Zeroing and Running your CNC (using a USB flash drive).
- Capacitive touch switches for the UI.
- Plug-and-play with the OpenBuilds BlackBox Motion Controller.
- *Note: Can be used with any Grbl 1.1 based controller, which has RX/TX/GND/5V pins (may require you to make your own cabling).
- Can easily be mounted to your machine front using a simple magnetic phone mount (not included).
- (1) Interface controller
- (1) Surge suppressor board
- (1) 2.5m Connection cable
- (1) USB Drive
- (1) USB-C Cable
- 240Mhz 32-bit Xtensa Dual-Core Microprocessor
- 520Kb SRAM
- 4Mb Flash
- 802.11 b/g/n Wifi (Firmware upgrades)
- Bluetooth v4.2 and BLE
- High Contrast Color TFT LCD display
- LED Backlit Capacitive Touch buttons
- Vibration Motor
- USB-C Connectivity
- Grbl 1.1f and newer Support
- FAT32 Flash Drive Support
Assembly and Documentation:
We Also Recommend